One of the primary pre-requisites for a well-functioning website is a robust web hosting platform. With the rising demand for web hosting, the industry is growing at almost 15.1% each year and is expected to be worth $183.18 billion by 2026. While larger hosting providers have conventionally dominated the market, the need for customised hosting solutions has created room for smaller hosting providers who offer niche services. While setting up a web hosting business can be complex and expensive, small hosting providers have found a cost-effective and seamless way to enter the web hosting race – Reseller Hosting plans.
What is Reseller Hosting?
Reseller Hosting is a web hosting model, where a web hosting provider allows either some or all of their hosting services to be sold by a third party or an individual. Essentially, you can set up a web hosting provider without needing to build, operate or manage the infrastructure. Sounds good, right? Yes, because many physical businesses are looking to be established online as well. Once their websites are developed, they’re going to need a hosting provider to host their website – that’s where your business comes in. If you offer reliable, affordable, scalable and customer friendly hosting packages, your business stands a good chance of attracting potential clients, bringing in a steady source of revenue.
What is White Label Reseller Hosting?
So, you’ve decided to invest in Reseller Hosting. Now, consider White Label Reseller Hosting – a service that allows you to offer hosting under your own brand name. You can rebrand the hosting products of the hosting company, with whom you have an account with. With white labelled hosting, you can build your own hosting company – a venture that is particularly profitable for web designers, developers, entrepreneurs. The greatest advantage is that white labelled Reseller Hosting doesn’t need advanced technological knowledge from your side. All the tech requirements, like server maintenance and server management, are handled by the web hosting provider.
How Does it Work?
If you opt for the white-labelled reseller program, you can charge your customers more (as compared to the price you are buying the hosting resources from the original hosting provider). This is where the profit comes in. Most white labelled hosting providers, in return, will offer you the following services:
- Billing integration
In order to easily and efficiently bill your customers, Reseller Hosting providers include WHM billing software. Software like WHM also allows your customers to manage their payment plans, eliminating the hassle of making sure your customers pay you on time.
- Opportunities to Scale
With Reseller Hosting, you can easily scale up your hosting resources as and when your client base expands, or if you’re managing heavier sites that require more server resources.
- Simple control panels
For efficient website management, you must have a control panel. These allow you to make backend changes or even give your clients access if it’s required.
- Private name servers
These servers allow you to separate your brand from the hosting company, from whom you are buying the resources. This is essential to the entire aspect of rebranding these services as your own.
- Email and Domain Integration
Many reseller accounts will allow you to sell domain names and even email account add ons – its services like these that could put you a cut above the competition.
What are the Benefits of Getting the Best White Label Reseller Hosting?
- A wider range of services: For web designers and developers, adding hosting services to your business can provide your clients with a more well-rounded solution – your customers will be getting all the website needs met under one roof. You’re saving your customers the time, money and energy it would take to find and buy these hosting resources from another company. This works out well for you also, seeing as you can charge more for your premium services. On top of designing or developing a website, you’ll also host the website.
- A steady source of revenue: Your hosting plans can be based on monthly fees or annual fees. By offering these packages, your client will select one and then start recurring payments. The business will require an initial investment on your part, but by choosing a quality programme and attracting clients, you can recover those costs depending on how you’ve priced the packages.
- Long-term relationships with customers: When your clients come to you to design or develop their websites, you can offer them hosting services, converting a job into a long business relationship. This can build trust with your clients and potentially lead to them, referring you to new clients or reaching out to you for any web-related services.
- No large space requirements: Hosting multiple websites, requires the aid of high specification servers. More than that, the servers need constant maintenance. With White Label hosting, you don’t need to keep these servers at your office. You can run your business even from the comfort of your home.
- Support from the hosting company: Starting a new venture can be scary. However, with white label hosting, the hosting company helps you fix problems on the server, helps you address customer concerns and problems and offers you insights and expertise in the business. All of these factors allow you to grow your business while your hosting services run smoothly and efficiently. Make sure that the company you purchase the resources from, has a great customer service offering – it can change the way you run this new venture, or how much time you need to spend on it.
White Label Web Hosting is a great opportunity for those seeking to start a new business or add a profitable source of revenue to their existing one. You have the opportunity to grow and build on your brand and offer your client 360-degree web solutions. Do your research and choose a company that offers great technical support, good server management, excellent control panel support and on-the-go assistance.
We, at ResellerClub, offer feature-rich Reseller Web Hosting plans with white label support, along with free WHM/cPanel and Softaculous installer, pre-integrated Content Delivery Network and network security, 24×7 support from hosting experts, free website migration, and seamless scalability of resources. With all features in place, you have everything you need to dive into the next phase of your business and brand.
To know more about our hosting services, and other updates from the world of hosting head to our Hosting Blogs now.
There is no ads to display, Please add some