If the COVID-19 crisis has taught us anything, it’s that the Internet is King. I’m sitting at home, writing this blog which I will upload soon, exactly as I would’ve done if I were sitting at my office desk. I take all my meeting appointments exactly as I would’ve done at work (only, virtually, this time). We’ve been fortunate enough to have the option to work from home and keep our business going, thanks to the Internet.
While the world wide web has been around for 30 years, the COVID-19 crisis has catapulted the dependence on digital. I have a few predictions for life post the lockdown (or as I like to call it, ‘the after-life’):
- Many companies will shift to a work-from-home model, saving commute time and office rent
- More will seek out online classes, online certifications (major educational institutions like Harvard, MIT & Stanford are offering online courses that you can take, at home, from another part of the world)
- Online businesses are going to sprout in every industry (Online dance classes? Yes, please. Online baking? You bet.)
- E-commerce will see a boom (a demand not just for clothes, makeup and mobile phones, but daily groceries, meats, vegetables, medicines and more).
So, what better time than now to invest in .STORE domain names? Your customers are going to want to capitalize on the demand in these times, especially in the e-commerce industry. .STORE fits bang at the centre of this dynamic.
Who is .STORE for?
Some of the biggest brands are already on the .STORE domain. .STORE is for:
- Fortune 500 companies
- Artists who want to sell online
- Huge clothing, books, gadget retailers
While it is valid for the industries mentioned above, it is even more essential today for:
- Grocery stores (think: the mom & pop shop across the street)
- Chemists (to be able to serve customers who need to order online and can’t leave home)
- Cold storage for meats
- Vegetable vendors
In this lockdown period, I haven’t been out of my house in 60 days. Luckily for me, I simply pick up my phone, place an order online and my local supermarket delivers my groceries at home.
Why choose .STORE?
Think of www.medicines.store and www.groceries.store. Doesn’t that website address stay with you? A .STORE domain name is/has:
- High recall value
So, let your customers take their business to the world. Help your local supermarket or your local dance classes get online and run their business. A .STORE domain is for anyone and everyone who provides a service, a product, a subscription online, anything.
Buy .STORE domains at a price of just
$48.99 $7.99 today and resell it for a profit!
Read more articles from our Domains category.