We are in the process of switching from the Transecute Payment Gateway to Paypal. This post contains a detailed FAQ on this transition. Do make sure to give it a good read.
- When will this transition occur?
Effective Wednesday, July 29th ’09, our Visa/ MasterCard Payment Gateway page will undergo a revamp. We are in the process of switching Payment Gateways; which will include a move from the Transecute Payment Gateway to Paypal.
- Will there be a change in the transaction fees charged?
Yes, this shift will have certain implications on the transaction fees which will now vary on a per-transaction basis. It will be as follows:
- For U.S Resellers: 2.2% of transaction amount + 30 cents
- For Non U.S Resellers: 3.2% of transaction amount + 30 cents
- What about the Transecute Payment Gateway?
This Payment Gateway will no longer be functional; you will not be able to use it in future. The payment page being viewed till date for the Visa/MasterCard Payment Gateway will now change to look something like this.
Please feel free to contact your Account Manager for any queries pertaining to these modifications or simply write in to us at email@example.com.