We at ResellerClub have been powering web professionals to help bring small businesses online for over 10 years and it has been our mission to be a one-stop shop for all your needs – be it products, business optimization, upskilling and networking. To advance this, we have been organizing events for Web Designers & Developers across India such as our multi-city Ctrl+F5 summits and also sponsoring WordCamp events across India in addition to doing our best to churn out the best content through our blogs and on social media.
Following the great response to the first leg of our WebPro Webinar Series , we decided to go bigger and better with a more interactive and visual knowledge-sharing session with expert speakers on topics that matter to you and your business.
Presenting ‘ResellerClub Tech Talks’ which we hope will engage you, help you grow and keep abreast with the latest updates from the tech world.
So what makes ResellerClub TechTalks different from the previous Webinar series?
- It’s short
- Tune in live or at your leisure from the comfort of your home or office
- A more expanded base of topics with everything from UX to marketing to programming, business analysis and more
- Updates on the latest tech news
- No software downloads required – tune in straight from your Facebook or Youtube apps!
- Send in any questions you want covered in the webinar in advance
- Interact with our speakers and hosts live
- Speakers from companies making their mark in the tech field
- And maybe even special offers for those who tune in!
- And most importantly, More fun!
Here’s a list of some of the sessions or topics you can expect:-
- How to monetize your blog
- Basics of Angular 4 and how you can use it in your projects
- Design trends for 2017 analysed
- The Impact of GST implementation in India
- How to increase engagement organically on Facebook
- How to run successful SEM campaigns
- Build a chatbot-the new customer engagement tool
- Designing your cloud server infrastructure
Do you have a topic in mind ? Tell us here.
Subscribe now to our channels for live updates on upcoming sessions :