Our brand new Unlimited Hosting Product is all set to launch on the 1st of July, 2009 at an introductory pricing of $2.49 only. With unlimited parameters, this is the ultimate Hosting package for you Product Portfolio.
What’s more, every Hosting Package now comes with $50 worth of Yahoo Search Marketing Credit for absolutely no extra cost!
In keeping with this launch, here are a few things that we’d like you to take note of. Do make sure to give this post a good read:
- There will be no Downtime for this launch; services will continue to function smoothly throughout.
- You will not be able to sell India Hosting anymore as this will be deprecated. However, all existing orders will continue to function.
- The minimum purchase period for a Web Hosting package will now be set to 1 year. Your Customers will still be able to avail of a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on any package bought.
- Every Web Hosting package is now inclusive of an unlimited Email Hosting package. You will need to set your pricing for both Web and Email Hosting separately in your Control Panel. However, a combined price for the two will be displayed on your SuperSite during the purchase process.
Details of this Launch:
- Date: 1st of July, 2009
- Time: 05:30 – 06:30 UTC
- Price: A Web Hosting Package + Email Hosting Package = $2.49
Impact on the Existing Product:
- The four existing plans will be deprecated and replaced with the new single Hosting plan for $2.49.
- All existing Hosting Orders will be upgraded to the new unlimited Hosting Plan on the 1st of July. The login credentials, management and features of these existing orders will continue to function as is.
Control Panel Changes:
- The Pricing Page will no longer have an option to set ‘Plan name’. The only additional field on this page will be for a ‘Dedicated IP’.
- The Upgrade/Downgrade options will also be deprecated on the 1st of July to make way for the single Hosting Plan.
Methods to be deprecated with the launch of the new plan:
The ‘packagekey‘ and ‘excessbandwidth‘ parameters will be ignored from the following Methods post the launch:
So thats one set of Launch details for your perusal. 🙂
Do look out for the SuperSite and PartnerSite changes that will come your way soon as part of future posts.