With a range of products that have launched and are yet to launch, we’ve finally added that extra ‘oomph’ to our website security products. That’s right, the most widely requested variant of SSL Certificates is finally live on ResellerClub! Extended Validation SSL (EV SSL) certificate, the highest available level of trust and authentication for a website is now on the ResellerClub platform.
What is EV SSL?
It’s the highest class of SSL available. Extended Validation provides the highest encryption level available and enables the organization behind a website to present its own verified identity to website visitors. Obtaining an EV certificate requires verification of the requesting entity’s identity by a certificate authority (CA). A distinctive color, usually green, in the address bar indicates that the website has a valid EV certificate and instills confidence in the customer to complete the transaction.
- An EV SSL Certificate provides the strongest encryption level available
- It enables the website to present its own verified identity to the visitors
- The green address bar provides immediate trust and helps customer conversion
Why Comodo EV SSL
- 2048-bit, High Assurance SSL Certificate, with 99.9% Browser Recognition
- Priority Phone Support
- Free Comodo Trust Logo for unlimited server licenses
- $1,750,000 relying party warranty
Websites that require identity assurance, online payment provisions (let’s take a major bank or a financial institution as an example) will surely need high level data encryption since they highly targeted by phishing attacks.
With the ResellerClub advantage, you get:
- A 30-day money back guarantee – We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all shared hosting accounts. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, we’ll give you a full refund
- 24/7 support – All plans include our true round-the-clock support. It doesn’t matter if it’s 3AM or the middle of your business day
- 99.9% uptime – Fully backed by our SLA, we promise you at least 99.9% uptime as part of our service guarantee
A Comodo EV SSL certificate will enhance the trust between your customers and their visitors by showing a visible secure sign, the green browser address bar as mentioned above. The green bar, exclusive to EV SSL certificates, assures website visitors that they are transacting business on a highly secured, trustworthy domain. Thus, combining EV SSL certificates with your clients’ websites will not only fortify their online presence but also rake in higher conversions and repeat business!
There is no ads to display, Please add some