This article contains detailed information on the various changes and procedures that will occur today, 1st December 2008, as part of the EstDomains de-accreditation process by ICANN and the subsequent migration of services to ResellerClub.
The following downtime shall only affect Reseller Accounts under EstDomains. It is essential that you make a note of the points mentioned below. To go forward with the following steps, we shall run a maintenance downtime at 09:30 hrs GMT/UTC. For details on the downtime, please refer to the following url: http://resources.resellerclub.com/mailer/2008/nov/est_mailer_template.html
Finance and Billing
- Available Balance: Post the migration, your ‘available balance’ in your Reseller Account will be set to Zero. You will have to collect your refund from Estdomains by contacting them at http://support.estdomains.com/
- Previous Transactions: All your previous Transaction data will be removed from your Control Panel and archived separately. You can access this information in the future, the details of which will be given at a later date.
- Products Offered: Only Domains and Digital Certificates will be available initially. However, we are working towards offering you our entire Product Portfolio in the future.
- DNS Orders: All existing DNS orders with EstDomains will be deleted and the product will be discontinued as well.
- Move Services: The ‘Move Services’ option will be inactive in your Control Panel temporarily.
If you have questions about this entire migration process – please feel free to get in touch with us at: ContactSales@ResellerClub.com.
You could also check for updates of this migration on our blog: Blog.ResellerClub.com.
You could also talk to us by visiting ResellerClub.com, and using the Sales Chat option.