‘Live’ has become quite the buzzword these days – be it Facebook Live, live streaming a cricket match, a live Coldplay concert, or simply consuming live world news from the comfort of your home.
Allow me to share a few numbers from Techjury to emphasize my point:
- 80% of consumers prefer to watch live videos from a brand than read a blog (Source: Livestream)
- By 2020, live streaming is expected to account for 82% of all internet traffic (Source: Go-Globe)
- The streaming industry is estimated to reach $124.6 billions by 2025 (Source: MediaKix)
- Breaking news make up 56% of most-watched live content (Source: Livestream)
- 35% of marketers use live video (Source: MediaKix)
- Viewers spend 8x longer watching live videos than on-demand (Source: Tubular Insights)
In stark contrast to early years where we waitedfor information, live serves in the immediate. A .LIVE web address does just that – it puts you in the center of the action and conveys immediacy. A .LIVE brings you in direct and instant involvement with the event, the concert, the interview or that cricket match.
Why offer .LIVE to your customers?
Brands using .LIVE
With over 560,000 websites already using the word ‘live’ in their domain address (source: WHOIS), now is the right time to start offering .LIVE!
The ResellerClub Advantage
With ResellerClub, you can register .LIVE at a special price of
$18.99 $1.99 valid only till 30th June, 2019! Don’t miss the opportunity! Login & set prices now!