Earlier we only had Virtuozzo virtual private servers on the ResellerClub platform. We promised you a range of A-grade products for 2017 and we have delivered (yes of course, there’s more to come!). KVM VPS is now Live! Yes, that’s right, we’re proud to announce Kernel-based Virtual Machine VPS as a new addition to the ResellerClub platform! If you’re looking for Virtuozzo servers, they continue to exist. You can refer to our plans and prices over here
Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) is a virtualization infrastructure for the Linux kernel that turns it into a hypervisor. It was merged into the Linux kernel mainline in kernel version 2.6.20, which was released on February 5, 2007
- Enhanced Cpanel – You get the highly acclaimed ‘enhanced cPanel interface’ that comes with every VPS configuration. It features everything you need to deliver
- Power & Performance – The hypervisor that I had mentioned above is basically a program that allows multiple operating systems to share a single hardware host. With KVM, we offer VPS that is both powerful and easy to use, and by building our servers with state-of-the-art components, we unlock truly breakthrough speed
- Cloud Technology – Our KVM VPS is built on tried and tested Cloud Technology to offer increased power, flexibility & control. You just can’t go wrong with our cutting-edge infrastructure backed by robust and scalable architecture
- Root access – If you’re an advanced user, our enhanced cPanel control panel offers full access to CentOS, giving you complete control of your server
- Instant Provisioning – You will get your server up and running in seconds! Whereas most VPS solutions take hours or days to be activated, our VPS servers are designed to be provisioned immediately. This way, your server is ready, right when you need it.
- Managed Services & Support – We offer world class support for issues pertaining to container boot, network, hardware, VPS deployment. We also offer support for setup and re-installation of VPS, Core OS updates and patches, reverse DNS setup and Initial installation and basic firewall setup
What is the difference between KVM and Virtuozzo?
A KVM is true virtualization where the VPS operates as its own server, independently of the host node. Virtuozzo is a container based virtualization which relies on the host node’s kernel.
- With KVM, you can set maximum and minimum values to your resources, providing you to use only the resources that your applications need.
- Although Virtuozzo is more affordable, KVM comes with privatized virtual hardware including network card, graphics adapter, disk, and guaranteed resources for reliability and customizability.
- KVM can also be oversold, but it’s better isolated.
KVM’s resilient infrastructure and quick activation make it extremely reliable. Have a look at the table below too see our plans:
Plans & Prices
|Disk Space||30 GB||60 GB||120 GB||240 GB|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB||6 GB||8 GB|
|Bandwidth||1 TB||2 TB||3 TB||3 TB|
*On your first month only
You can refer to our KnowledgeBase for more information on KVM VPS.