Aurelia Framework Background
Features of Aurelia Framework
- Supports the creation of custom HTML elements and also supports adding custom attributes to the existing HTML elements
- It is fully independent of the external dependencies and supports inbuilt unit test as well as the end to end testing capabilities.
- Highly extendable nature of components, that can easily be adjusted and dropped out of your design to make your application precisely fit the desired requirements
- Supports multiple tools, set of plugins, dynamic UI composition and much more
- It is in compliance with open web standards like W3C component templates, DOM API and ES5/ES6
- A comprehensive development platform with the desirable capabilities like routing, templating, dependency injection container, modal dialogues, validation, UI virtualization and others
Successful Aurelia Project Samples
There are many successful project samples that are doing well in the marketplace. Among such projects, a few are mentioned below:
It is a project issue tracking and resolution website, which helps resolve project management issues fast and accurately. It is a cloud-based service where the stakeholders of the project are invited to an interactive page with many features like issue tracking feed, discussion forum, issue status and many others. It uses Aurelia components that create a good user experience.
This website is developed by using the latest Aurelia components. It is a web-based drum machine and audio synthesizer software, which can help you create beats and audio synthesizers for your music projects respectively. It is also a good that uses different kinds of controls on a simple GUI interface to create the desired beats.
Hacker News Clone
This website is a news feed for hackers’ recreation and updates. It was created by using TypeScript on the Aurelia platform. It uses web pack as the bundler of function modules on this website. It is not only a great looking website, it’s also popular among the hackers.
How is it Different from Other Similar Frameworks?
- It is a comprehensive platform that allows developers to create a customized platform, controls and applications with full freedom of creativity
- It offers great testing capabilities, such as unit test, integration test, end-to-end test and others
- It offers powerful server-side router for great traffic management
- It has a large library of small modularized codes that make it more useful for creative designing
- It is built on the open web standards, which allows you to transition your application to new standards without any big modification in the code; so it is one of the forward-looking platforms in the marketplace.
Developers’ Impression about Aurelia Framework
Another feature of Aurelia is the MV approach, which is unique as compared to other platforms. Developers are not required to define specific controllers for view-models. Only the naming convention is sufficient for the view-models. This saves time and effort.
You don’t need to have a physical router for data-driven UI composition and dynamic routing while using Aurelia framework. It can be accomplished through a highly powerful server-side router, which can handle multiple numbers of routes via router-view (RV) component. So, using Aurelia saves a substantial amount of cost for the developers and enterprises for using the routing functionality.
There is no ads to display, Please add some