This is to inform you about a thawte maintenance downtime scheduled for the 17th of May at 4.45 UTC.
Please take note of the following details to ensure that your business remains unaffected.
Details of the Downtime Window:
- Date: 17th of May, 2009
- Time: 04:45 UTC – 10:00 UTC
- Estimated Duration: 6 hours 15 minutes
- Affected Systems: thawte Digital Certificates
- You will not be able to create New orders during this downtime
- All you Existing orders will continue to function normally but you will not be able to manage this Product during this Downtime
This maintenance is being carried out to further strengthen the security provided by thawte Digital Certificates. Already being touted as one of the most secure brands for Digital Certificates in the market, this upgrade will only go a step further to add to its credibility.
For any further updates on this downtime, you can visit our Support Page.
Do take the necessary steps to ensure this downtime does not affect your business adversely. In any case, do also feel free to write in to us for any clarification that you may need.