As a web service provider, it is very essential for you to help your customers build a website on their own. With a Website Builder, it’s much easier for your customers to create a website, and doesn’t even require them to know any web designing or web building. A user friendly, well designed website is one of the biggest assets that adds value to any business today.
With the ever-increasing need of having an online presence, a lot of business owners try their best to come up with websites that are designed perfectly according to their respective needs. It’s no wonder that website builder tools are gaining popularity with every passing day. As internet gets accessible to more people with time, website builders are become more and more popular amongst the masses. A website builder is without a doubt a tool that your customers or any webmaster needs for their website!
Website Builder is an Internet-based website designing application that allows users to produce professional-looking websites in very little time. With this, you can help your customers develop websites within minutes. An online website builder helps your customers obtain a fully functional online presence. Besides, updating the website’s content or adding new content, images or multimedia content is easier via a user-friendly interface.
Who uses a website builder?
Website builders are perfect for individuals, freelancers, photographers, small-time businesses and start-ups. As many of your customers fall into most of these categories, we recommend you to endorse the Website Building tool and even provide them with the same.
Advantages of the Website Builder
Website Builder tool helps your customers build fully fledged websites quickly. Your customer can be charged on the basis of the Web Space and the number of web pages specified with a particular plan.
While conventional content management systems were designed to administer large websites, online website builders were designed keeping smaller website projects in mind. Essentially, the user doesn’t require much technical know-how or special programming skills like installing a CMS, applying a template, or creating a database.
This means that incorporating any changes to the website’s design or template is easier, while the content need not be modified in between. Read more about the advantages and disadvantages of using online website builders.
- Reduced Cost – Using a website builder reduces the cost of developing and maintaining a website significantly.
- No Coding – With a website builder, one doesn’t need to learn HTML or any other type of website coding. Choose any of the templates to develop a website that fits the business perfectly.
- High Quality Graphics – A website builder gives you access to high-quality website graphics which can be used at no additional cost. These graphics can be used to enhance the website pages thereby making the site more attractive for visitors.
- Ease of use – Almost all website builders offer a drag and drop facility, which means the user need not write a new code every time for every change he wishes to make to the website. It thus gives the user the ability to upgrade content and images very easily.
Apart from these obvious benefits, as a seller you can expect these benefits too
- Great pitch point to bring new customers on board easily
- Plenty of Unique Designs to choose from
- No Technical or Designing Skills Required
- Customizable Templates
- Easy Customer Management
- Helps you Customize Your Own Plans
Website Builders are of great help for business owners and entrepreneurs. It makes it a whole lot easier for people to create and customize their websites without any hassle! Your customers can now easily design their own website, and no more need to rely on web designers or developers for the same! At ResellerClub we allow you to provide Website Builders for your customers, check out our plans and pricing here.