The web has been abuzz with reports and rumors surrounding the acquisition of some Directi businesses, I would like to clear the air and address any concerns or questions you may have regarding this deal.
After fruitful discussions over the past few months, the web presence businesses of Directi including ResellerClub were acquired by Endurance International Group (EIG) this week. Legal confidentiality clauses meant we could not divulge more details before today, but hey, this deal is a major win-win for all concerned, especially you! Read on to know what is in it for you!
Changes because of this acquisition:
This deal changes absolutely nothing. Well, most certainly nothing at all changes for the worse, and we believe a lot will change for the better over the course of time!
What doesn’t change
- Your business with us can continue as always and will bear no negative impact on pricing, reliability and support etc.
- No major changes to the operating structure of Directi businesses due to this deal
- ResellerClub will continue to remain on OrderBox, our existing platform
- We will continue using our existing infrastructure to offer our current products and services
- As an ICANN accredited registrar, we are bound by regulations that practically guarantee stability, so you can be sure that you won’t face any radical changes
What does Change
- ResellerClub can tap on a wealth of knowledge & best practices that we don’t have to reinvent – It can only mean we can improve the quality of our services to power your business!
- The web presence industry is on the threshold of massive expansion and this deal gives us a strong foundation to enable your businesses to derive maximum profits from it!
- At a time when the industry is facing growing consolidation, this move will allow us to negotiate better deals with our vendors and ensuring we can provide better value to you!
As you can see, this truly is a partnership that will benefit all stakeholders and will help us tackle the web presence industry in an enhanced state of preparedness. We would like to reiterate our assurance to you that there is no cause for concern as a result of the acquisition and we firmly believe that this deal will equip us to help power your businesses better.
We look forward to an exciting 2014 in partnership with you and hope you are thrilled to take on this year and grow your business! Should you have any doubts, queries or concerns regarding the impact of this deal on your business, please contact your account manager or reply in the comments section below.