The festive season and the year-end planning are in full swing! Coupled with this it was the season of sales with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, resulting in a full 16% increase in the overall new gTLDs registered in November.
Let us take a quick look at the trends and highlights of November 2020.
Highlights of November 2020
- .ONLINE grabbed the top spot contributing 22% share to the total registration count
- .SITE secured the 2nd spot with a 19% share to the total numbers registered
- .XYZ continued to be at 3rd spot with a 15% share of the total numbers registered
- .SPACE and .FUN witnessed a spike of 72% and 15% securing the 4th & 5th place respectively
- .ICU secured the 12th position with a hike of 211% in its total registration numbers
*Registration Numbers Facilitated by ResellerClub
Performance of New gTLDs in November
Let us analyse the performance of the key new gTLDs in November 2020.
With a 44% growth in its registration count, as compared to the month of October, .ONLINE was able to secure the first position with the maximum registered gTLDs. This can be attributed to its high sale in the Global markets* and a promo price of $7.49.
Global registration count for November: 1,797,971
Next in line was .SITE that moved to the second spot with a 19% registration share in the overall new gTLDs registered in November. The new gTLD was running at a promo price of $6.49.
Global registration count for November: 1,735,962
Retaining its place in the 3rd spot, .XYZ contributed a total of 15% share to the overall registered new gTLDs in November. The maximum registration counts can be attributed to the ResellerClub China market and the promo price of $0.99.
Global registration count for November: 3,405,044
With a 72% increase in its total registration numbers, .SPACE moved three spots ahead and has claimed the fourth spot in the top 5 new gTLDs registered in the month of November. The domain extension was priced at $0.99.
Global registration count for November: 407,443
Contributing a 5% share to the overall registration numbers, .FUN moved to the fifth spot in the list. The promo price of $0.99 and the Global markets* can be attributed to the maximum number of registrations.
Global registration count for November: 376,722
With a whopping surge of 211% in its registration count, .ICU secured the 12th place, in the top 15 registered new gTLDs in November. The domain extension’s growing footprint can be attributed to the Global markets*.
Global registration count for November: 5,213,594
.HOST moved one spot ahead securing the 14th position in the top 15 registered gTLDs in November. It was running at a promo price of $9.99, and it saw a 15% spike in overall registration numbers in the Global markets*.
Global registration count for November: 79,052
Run With The Trends!
With the ever-growing options of new gTLDs, you can help your customers expand their online business and in turn, reach their customers easily.
Here are some exciting new gTLD domain promos lined up for December 2020:
- .STORE at $7.99: Help kick-start online businesses by reselling the ever-popular .STORE at a low price and make your profits.
- .PRO at $3.99: Connect to professionals with the popular .PRO domain name at a low price and offer value to your customers.
- .COFFEE at $6.99: Have customers who run a cafe? In the cold winters, offer coffee related products, services, and information with the .COFFEE domain name at this amazing promo price!
That’s all folks!
Check out all our leading domain promos and help your customers get the right one for their online business.
If you would like to know more about domain extensions, check out our other blogs in the Domains category.
Lastly, Stay Home, Stay Safe!
*Global market – US, Australia, Canada, Sri Lanka, Thailand and others fall under the global markets.
There is no ads to display, Please add some