WHMCS or WebHost Manager Complete Solution is a comprehensive client management and billing tool for web presence businesses. It’s the preferred billing solution for online businesses and web hosts for domains and hosting.
The billing functionality in WHMCS enables users to send high quality, professional looking invoices, supports multi-currency so transactions are a breeze, provides tax support for inclusion and exclusion of taxes. It also integrates with over 75 different payment gateways.
Just to give you an overview of the popularity of WHMCS:
At ResellerClub we provide Domain Registration and a wide variety of Web Hosting, Email, SSL and related products with an easy way to integrate your ResellerClub account with WHMCS.
Especially useful for web professionals and web hosts, WHMCS integration with ResellerClub allows you to:
- Lock / Unlock Domains
- Register / Manage Private Nameservers
- Request Enhanced Parallel Port (EPP) Codes
- Offer Registration, transfer & renewals
- Update & manage nameservers
- View & update WHOIS information
- Offer Hosting products including Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers
- Offer Add-ons such as Email, SSL etc.
ResellerClub Mods: A seamless integration of ResellerClub Product and Services into WHMCS
ResellerClub Mods, a provisioning module for managing and integrating your ResellerClub domains and products with WHMCS was developed 6 years ago. ResellerClub Mods provides the solution to empower selling and managing ResellerClub Domains and Products, seamless integrated into WHMCS.
What ResellerClub Mods offers is a complete system with store front and backend, fully packaged with everything you need to sell and manage the most complete product portfolio in the Domains and Hosting market.
ResellerClub Mods today
ResellerClub Mods today not only allows you to integrate ResellerClub transparently with WHMCS but also allows you to improve and make everything fully automated with our new v4 module series!
As everything is completely automated, the advantage is, you won’t need to:
- Set up WHMCS manually
- Update your selling & recurring prices when prices are changed in your reseller account
- Manually install a module or manually update a new release
ResellerClub Mods helps you focus on what really matters: Client relationship and selling ResellerClub products with your WHMCS!
Unsure how to configure WHMCS? We tell you how to do it in just 7 steps here.
Troubleshooting Common Problems
- Connection Problems
You may face one of two connection errors
- HTTP Error: Couldn’t open socket connection to server: http://www.myorderbox.com/anacreon/servlet/APIv3
- Domain Registration Error – Unable to connect to Registry
This might be because:
- Our server is unreachable
- Our server is experiencing problems
- A local firewall blocking the connection
- Invalid Password/Username
This could be because the login details you entered in Setup > Domain Registrars for our module is incorrect or your account may be suspended.
- Website Doesn’t Exist For a domain
This error shows up when the domain does not exist in your ResellerClub account. The error is displayed when a transfer is in process and will resolve once the transfer is completed.
- Required parameter missing
If you’re experiencing this error, it could mean some fields may be empty ie. the client’s details are not completely filled in. Double check their details in the following fields:
- Under their Profile Tab
- Under the Contacts Tab (if a contact is specified on the order details page)
- Your company details are specified under Setup > General Settings > Domains tab > Default Billing/Admin/Tech Contact Details OR
- The Setup > General Settings > Domains tab > Use Clients Details option is ticked.
- Feature Deprecated
This could be because of a change in our API which changes the way domain contact details are updated (as effective on 1st Dec, 2016). An update has been made in the latest release of WHMCS version 7. Upgrading will prevent this error.
A patch file has also been made available for WHMCS version 6. It can be downloaded using this link: LogicBoxes IRTP API patch.
- Access Denied: You are not authorized to perform this action Error
This error could be because you have not allowed your server’s IP to access our account through the API. You can change this in Settings > API section of the LogicBoxes control panel before you can use the integration.
The IP needed to be authorised will usually be the main shared IP of the server – the IP your WHMCS license is assigned to. However, if that doesn’t work, you can contact us so we can identify your IP and assist you with the same.
- CURL Error: 7 – Couldn’t connect to host
This error is pretty much the same as the Access Denied one. To resolve it, you will need to follow the same procedure as above.
- An unknown fault occurred
This error could appear when the client’s profile data has special characters or characters other than a-z or 0-9. Please contact us if the problem still persists.
- An unexpected error has occurred
This could be because of invalid login details or missing characters. If you face this error, simply ensure you enter the right Reseller ID and API key under Setup > Products/Services > Domain Registrars.
- There is already a pending action on this domain
This error could be because the WHOIS contact details might be pending updation on this domain. To resolve this, update the new contact details which will replace the old ones. This policy came into effect on 1st December 2016, you can read more here.
We hope this blog was able to help you. For more information and FAQs, head over to ResellerClub_Reseller_Accounts_FAQ
What do the others think of ResellerClub Mods?
Many users of the ResellerClub Mods have been well pleased with the module. Here are some customer testimonials:
“Great modules, Perfect support and amazing client service. Recommend to everyone.” – Roe S – maxstore.co.il
“RCM provides a full suite of management tools for any established or aspiring host provider. The installation service provides deep insight into a valuable convention for operating your system.” – Ahmed Sharaf
“Resellerclub-mods have allowed us to propel our business and allow us to provide error free automated processing of our customers’ orders.” –Marvin Dreyer – gossimer.com
Ready to try it yourself? Here’s an extra incentive! Get exclusive discounts by simple emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We’re excited for you to try Mods!
There is no ads to display, Please add some