I’ve been a writer for over 15 years and a blogger for about 6 of those years. Yet, while it’s great to write online and share my writing with my friends and family (basically, anyone with the link), I’m aware that my content reaches only a limited audience. Mainly because:
1) My blog was not easily discoverable online
2) Without a shared link, the web address of my blog was not easily remembered
Cut to 2014 when I joined ResellerClub and became aware of TLDs other than .COM and .ORG. I now know that as I writer, I have a domain extension exclusively for my passion. Enter .BLOG. The .BLOG domain extension is a fantastic new gTLD that effortlessly combats both the obstacles I faced with the reach of my blog.
- It spells out the precise purpose of the website. The address itself lets visitors know what to expect.
- Instead of thecookingblog.com, switching to thecooking.blog makes the web address far more memorable & unique.
- It improves website rankings
Who can use a .BLOG?
According to Liveinternetstats, at the time of writing this line, there were 3,081,208 blog posts written today. This gives you as a reseller, the chance to reach out to this large market! A .BLOG extension is perfect for:
- Religious organizations
- Media outlets
Some stats to WOW you!
Still undecided if .BLOG is worth it? These stats from Transformationmarketing will show you just how large the blogging community is!
The ResellerClub Advantage
We’re giving you a chance to register .BLOG domain names for just $7.99 till 31st July, 2018. It’s your opportunity to make your profits!